Monday, April 11, 2011

Priceless

 As I was walking through Wal-Mart in one of the isles I saw a price scanner (for those items that don't have a price tag). I paused for little while while looking at the items on the shelves, then before I walked away I stuck my hand under the bar code scanner. Of course I knew it wouldn't do anything, I just thought it would be fun to see what shape the laser made on my hand. I looked at the screen, nothing, as I expected.

Oh, I'm not worth anything. I thought with a chuckle.

Then I looked closer. There in my hand was the shape of the cross. Then I heard that still small voice. You may not be worth anything to those of this world, but I paid for you with My Son, this bloodstained cross means way more than ANYTHING on that screen ever could.

I walked away from there deep in though. I am so very blessed to have a God who cares about me so much, he even reminds me of His love at Wal-Mart! I needed that today, and He knew that. Don't worry about what other people do or say to you, I paid for you with My Son, you are priceless.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! He shows that in amazing ways in every part of our life, doesn't HE!

    ReplyDelete