Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love Part 2

If you ever doubt His Love, remember, He loves you THIS much.
So today right before we performed a chimes song for Education Sabbath, the younger kid who introduced the song used the same verse I used in yesterday's blog post.

Coincidence? I don't think so. 

Also later one of my friends invited me to an outreach event that was happening in a Spanish neighborhood. I had no idea that one of the songs that she would be singing was How Deep the Father's Love For Us. 

Once again, I don't think it was coincidence.

At the outreach event there weren't very many people there and it sprinkled and rained throughout the whole thing. But near the end I saw that one of the attendees was walking away with a copy of the book The Passion of Love: He Did it for You, and it just made me so happy I jumped for joy and smiled. It reminded me how God doesn't only love me, but he has so much love that he has enough for each and every sinner that cries to Him in need. I'm so thankful for a God like that! 

God has a wonderful way of reminding us of His Love each and every day, it makes me so happy to think He cares about me so much.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kimberly! Thanks for sharing! What Amazing LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete