Thursday, December 30, 2010

On Fire

GYC. Generation of Youth for Christ.

I didn't get to attend this year due to finances, but is it really that? After all my heavenly Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and I'm a child of the King. I think maybe it's a lack of faith, lack of faith that I can go because the devil has led me to believe I "can't afford it".

Aside from that, this year GYC is incredible, youth, on fire, for the Lord. It's contagious. God needs Youth.

I was incredibly inspired by Justin McNeilus's sermon the opening night of this year's GYC, talking about a movement of young people on fire for the Lord.

I don't know how to begin to talk about how amazing and incredible this is!! Where do I start!? how can i get other young people on fire for the Lord!? It's so amazing.

Watch GYC! I can assure you if you take each word to heart you will be blessed!

Fuel the fire, be a part of a generation of youth, an army of youth for Christ! ...START HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment